Finally, the day came, and we traveled to the airport to meet the group. I cannot begin to describe how wonderful it was to see my dad arrive in this country I have come to love. Next came the cramped bus ride to the river, the wet crossing, the long tractor ride, and finally unpacking and settling in Mashabo.
Thus began the busy, fun-packed week of building, clinic, visitation, evening meetings and even some time for a bit of swimming and other such fun. All the work put into our end of the trip was well worth it, and I thoroughly enjoyed having my dad here.
Thus began the busy, fun-packed week of building, clinic, visitation, evening meetings and even some time for a bit of swimming and other such fun. All the work put into our end of the trip was well worth it, and I thoroughly enjoyed having my dad here.
Day 1: Starting with the floor
Day 4: inside walls the water tower
Day 5: Finishing touches on water tower, and working on the roof
The team that came down with my dad.jpg)
Day 3: wall # 3 and #4

No comments:
Post a Comment