Change. In the grand scheme of things change is a dependable occurrence. Whether the change is large, or small. Every day, every week, every year changes take place. Some changes are for the greater good, others are negative change. But change is unavoidable.
Right now I am looking ahead. I see a great and uncertain future, an enormous change that is going to take place in the not-too-distant future. For anyone who is unaware, this change I am referring to, is my 8 month jaunt to Guyana, South America.
For the past 5 years I have been desiring, planning, and looking forward to working in South America. More recently, in the past 6 months, I have felt the still, small whisper leading me more specifically to Guyana.
My journey will begin in September of this year. My activities while I am there will include teaching health classes, medical work, and of course outreach. I will be there from September until next June. After that....well at this point I have no idea! But I am inclined to think that its better that way; after all, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise that God has for me around the next corner =)
Stay tuned for more in this up-and-coming new chapter in this book called life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment