Friday, August 29, 2008

Miscellaneous Musings

Things I have learned this week:

~Don't try to multi-task when one if the tasks includes baking bread...you will miss something!

~Teaching A and P is going to be much harder than I originally thought

~In WA, people will complain that its hot when its 80F and there's a cool breeze blowing

~Just because the box is green, and the toothpaste is called "electric mint" does not mean it will taste like mint...think green apple, yuck!

~The reason I got a degree is so I won't have to scrub showers for the rest of my life

~Two 50lb suitcases for the next 9 months isn't very much stuff

~The People Resource Dept at any corporation are entirely unhelpful

~Dad can make me laugh harder than anyone else

~The sky is an amazing shade of blue when there's no smog

~Moving furniture in flip-flops...is a very bad idea

~If you don't make a list when shopping for 9 months worth of stuff, you will forget something

~When you get it right, fresh baked bread, hot out of the oven, is perhaps the yummiest food you can eat

No comments: