So here I sit in Spokane Intnl' airport. I've passed through security and checked my bags, so I have gotten significantly futher than my last attemt. I can't believe that this time I am really leaving. I think it is finally sinking in that I am actually going to be gone until next June. Wow. Today I saw my family for the last time this year; we had family worship for the last time; last night I did my last load of laundry that won't be by hand; and many other things for the "last time" before I go.
The future is full of unexpected surprises and findings. Many unknowns, and exciting adventures. Please keep me in your prayers as I head down south. Everyone up here will certainly be in mine. As I look around us and see what's happening in the world, I can't help but think about how near the end is. I pray that you and I will look toward that great day when we can look up and see the face of our Saviour coming in the clouds of glory!
Vaya con Dios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment