Sunday, August 3, 2008

"You are a pilot for the rest of your life now!" Those were the words of my flight instructor after I finished my check ride today, my last big hurdle I had to scale before becoming a private pilot.

I am told that becoming a private pilot means that I have the "license to learn." Now the horizion of experiences and adventures known only to those who are mesmorized by the vast expanse of the open sky stretch before me. I have only begun the endless journey of learning new things and exploring new horizions.

I am so excited and relieved to be done with today! I've been nervous about my oral test and check ride for the longest time, especially in the last few days and weeks. But praise God its over, and I passed! The first step on the road to mission pilot...

~To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home.~

1 comment:

MissionSK said...

Congradulations! Sour Cream, you did it! Come visit us now at OA! We have an airstip ready for you. By the way, OA is starting flight school. I was hoping to start lessons this week, so we will see... pray about that for me, please! :)