Just wanted to drop a quick note to request prayers from anyone and everyone who happens to read my many musings.
Starting this Friday night the staff from the school are going to be doing a 9 night evangelistic series in Mashabo, the town I said is really wanting us to send missionaries to live and work there. This series is a really last minute idea, so please pray that the Lord will bless abundantly and many people will come out. I am going to be speaking one of the nights, it should be a lot of fun. I'll let you know how it went later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey girl! I will be praying. You're an amazing speaker, so I'm sure it will be good! Just don't speak too fast for the translator! (or are you speaking in Spanish? or is it English there? lol, ok I'm pretty ignorant!) Love you, girl! God bless!
P.S. Happy birthday, a few days early! I don't know when I'll get to check my e-mail again, so I wanted to say it now! Hope you have a great one! and another great year serving God! :D
Hey, I know you do not know me. I somehow came across your blog and I saw Mashabo, then Guyana and my heart started to beat faster... I've been a missionary in Guyana for 3 years and I love Guyana. I know very well the place. Even though I worked in Paruima, I visited Bethany twice and I even went to Mashabo.
I'd like to find out some things from you: is Wilfred McBirney (or Willow, as everybody calls him) there? He was my student and then he went to Bethany last year. He supposed to come back as a staff member this year. What about Clarine George. She graduated from our school in May and was supposed to come and study in Bethany. I would be really glad if you can let me know. If they are there, would you please tell them hi from Miss Raluca. Tell them I am coming back sometimes at the begning of December or January. Thank you sooo much!
May God bless you as you serve Him in our wonderful Guyana (I consider myself half Guyanese:). I know this experience will be the most difficult, challenging and the most wonderful you have ever experienced. For me the last 3 years that I spent in Guyana are the best years ever. :)
Post a Comment